Monday, July 22, 2013

Ugh

Ugh. I don't feel so great,
I'm tired and bored and that's a mistake,
I've been sitting around and doing nothing,
All that I really want is something!

I've eaten snacks,
I went to a class,
I went swimming,
Without a cool pass,

I've listened to all the debates,
Of parents and uncles and aunts,
I've even been the judge one time,
Although choosing who wins I can't,

I've been to the store, I've been to the park,
I've played night games in the dark,
I've swam with a Hammerhead shark,
JK but I have sung like a lark,

So if I have done these exciting things,
Why don't I fly or have wings,
Why I'm not soaring, strait though the clouds?
Why do I feel like ugh and ow?

Why do I feel like a tired lazy slob,
And don't want to work or do my jobs,
Or happily play the piano with ease?
Why can't I do these things? Tell me please!

Maybe I'm tired since I haven't slept,
I mean come on! Its 10 PM!
And that I'm not kidding And If I don't hurry,
It will be the morning, my parents will worry.

Maybe I'm bored because it is summer,
My friend snickerdoodle knows how to recover,
From this disease of boredom she says,
I'll re-read her prezi and then go to bed!

Oh dear now it is 10:03,
I am really trying my best to hurry,
But why do I feel like this word called ugh?
And why do I feel like that thing called a slug?

AH HA! I know it! Now I know why!
It just came to me, It just arrived,
I need to study, and learn and work,
And from my education never ever shirk!

This is smart, this is grand!
But now I need to come up with a plan,
A plan for tomorrow of what I will learn,
What is it I need, what is it I yearn?

Well maybe this week about pioneers,
That's who I'll study my own ancestors,
I feel a Passion for my family history,
It no longer to me is a mystery.

But now I must go to bed you see,
For I must wake up at 5:30,
And that is so very early,
I can not afford bed at 10:03.

To be continued....
-Dassia :D

1 comment:

  1. I love that one!! That's a good idea too! I need to to more genealogy....
    :) thanks Dassia!

    ReplyDelete