Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A hair cut

(Sing this to "I dreamed a dream")

I dreamed a dream Nic cut his hair,
I dreamed that it would be a buz-cut,
I dreamed it be when he's 15,
And this is how it all began,

We drugged him with some yeyow gwapes,
Then somehow Spinah got his knife out,
But there are dreams that can not be,
And there are storms we can not weather,

But the Tigers come at night,
With there claws as sharp as razzors,
As they tear your hair apart,
As they turn my dream to faaaaaame!

And still I dreamed he'd cut his hair,
And that he would be a buz-cut,
But dreams come true, you will see!
That was how it all went down.

....I had a dream my life would be
So different from the life he's living
so different now from what it seems
but i have killed the dream he dreamed,


2nd time around:
I dreamed that Nic would cut his hair,
I dreamed that it would be a buzz cut.
I dreamed that nothing would be there!
Cut it we must, before we go nuts!



For we are young and unafraid,
And our efforts wont be wasted!
He just really had to pay!
No drugs unused, no gwapes untasted!

But we might just come at night,
With our knives as soft as thunder,
As we CUT his hair apart,
As we cut his hair to shaaaaame!

He spent a summer with it long!
It just needs to be done with!
I know that this sounds really wrong,
But you would know if you just saw it!

But still I dreamed he'd cut it clean!
I wish and hope, and hope and wish!
For there are dreams that can still be!
For yeyow gwapes are sure delish!

I had a dream his hair would be,
So different from the hair he's living!
So different now from what it seems!

Our knife MUST cut the hair he dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment