Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HELP! I'M BORED!

Just sittin' here bored out of my mind.
Would someone please, help me find:

My sanity! For I need it so!
I'm so bored, you don't even know!

My friends are gone, and I am stuck,
Here at home, and out of luck.

I'm lonely and bored and down in the dumps.
I fell like I have the slumpy-grump-mumps.

I wish so badly, I was out with my friends!
Having fun and making amends!

But no, I'm not. I'm here just sitting.
Doing nothing but, my self, pitying.

I sigh and type, and type and sigh.
I am so bored, I could cry!

Someone please help me NOW!
Please! I need it! Oh I need it so!

Cure me of this evil disease!
This disease of boredom! Hurry please!

SOS! HELP! NOW! HURRY!
Save me from this pointless fury!

 Why aren't you coming to my rescue?
I said NOW! You heard me didn't you?

Well, I'll be waiting. And you'd better come!
Release me from this HORRID boredom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment