Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ice Cream From The Sky

One day I was walking down the street,
Then something cold landed by my feet,
Summer's here and so with all the heat,
The thing evaporated in the street,

"Hmm" I said "This is all very strange"
"And I think that this should all soon change"
Ice cream falling from the sky no way!
This must end! For I have something to say.

I went to the cops to help me out,
And at them I did shout and shout and shout!
They looked at me with amused faces on there face,
And said go look for help some other place...

So next I went for help to the mayor,
My words he listened to in fact he savored,
But not for long when it dropped through the sky,
He said "your crazy, leave" and then "goodbye"

Angry I decided to go to court!
This mess they would surely help me sort!
But after many trials I went to Jail,
Until my mother came to me to bail.

She scolded me and asked what I was doing,
I said that it was all rather confusing,
But mainly I was looking for advice,
Of how to Stop falling cream and ice.

She scolded me but sent me on my way,
I hoped I would see her another day,
But with all that was happening right now,
All I could do was hope that she knew how.

Next I decided I'd skip the rest,
And so I got into my very best dress,
To the white house with some fancy plates,
To the president of the United states!

After my story was quite through
I didn't for sure know what to do,
He looked at me as if I was bizarre,
I had gone past the line by far.

I had broken every single rule,
I deserved a punishment quite cruel,
And so banishment from this place,
Where I wanted to go! The very place!

Home where ice cream fell from the sky,
Home where everyone listens to I,
Home where people love me very much,
Home where there is soft and gentle touch.
-Dassia :D


1 comment: