Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July!

Sorry this is a little late, but I thought I'd better post it now, better than later. ^_^

What a great day!
It's the fourth of July!
What a great time!
When the fireworks fly!
 Fireworks Show
When all you see is
Red, white and blue,
And waving flags are
All around you!
 
When you can smell
Hot dogs in the air,
And you're all sweaty,
And sticky's your hair!

When you grab all the
Candy, thrown at you.
All this is great,
All this is true,
 Ninja Throwing Candy Graphic Art by Joy Ting Designs via lilblueboo.com
But another thing I love,
About the fourth of July,
Is that it's indepandance day,
And do you know why?
 American Flag
Our Delcaration of Indepandance,
Was made, for me and you.
Freedom's price was paid.
And all of this is true.
 Fichier:Declaration of Independence (USA).jpg
Its wonderful, its grand!
That we live where we live!
I love to feel this liberty!
And want to share and give!
 
It's just such comfort and joy
To know that I am free.
It's such a dear blessing,
That I can be who I want to be!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment