Sunday, July 7, 2013

Greatness or laziness

Ahhh! I am awfully stressed,
I feel like everything is a mess,
I can't do it all, I must confess,
This felling I surely detest,

Ahhh! I am awfully scared,
And when others life's I foolishly compared,
I said oh no, but never really cared,
For I was too busy to stop and repair,

Work and hurry, hurry and work!
From our duty's never shirk!
Work work work! Don't be a jerk,
And while others work don't sit and smirk.

But what if we have so much to do,
And our feet are lazily sticking to carpet like glue,
And the work we have we don't want to,
As old crumbles away there should be new.

Ahhh! I can take it no more,
Clean I must! I must do my chores,
But really why should I for chores are a bore,
I really want to explore and soar!

But when I think hard about this,
Which is not very much bliss,
I think hard work leads to my wish,
Of love, joy an happiness.

Some men of this world are born,
With greatness, leadership too,
While some come to achieve it,
It doesn't just stick like glue,
But the men who have it thrust,
upon there mighty brow,
Cradle and cuddle it,
And make the best somehow.

So I will catch and cradle and cuddle,
My little infant greatness,
Until one day I'm ready to say,
I've taken the courage to face it!

Greatness overcomes all laziness.
-Dassia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment