Friday, June 14, 2013

The Nature

I wrote this while on a hike this last year for Vanguard:

The beautiful colors,
The beautiful sounds,
The beautiful things,
I see all around,
Heavenly Father made just for me,
So that's why I'm quiet, as quiet as can be.
As I sit here and think of Beauty and love,
And look all around especially above,
Then all of a sudden, BOOM! And rain falling down,
Falling and Falling Oh-so softly down,
And I see the beauty from a different point of view,
The kind of view with sky no longer blue,

The rain drips and drops,
Then suddenly stops!
And I walk off the trail to a beautiful lake,

That is so still and yet not quite blank,
For I can see the reflections of trees,
With nothing else but the birds and the breeze,
The beauty that takes my breath away,
And there's so much more I wanted to say,
I love the trees no mater how tall,
And I thank Thee God for it all!
-Dassia :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! That was a great thing to read right before camp, hope you have a great summer!

    I'll see you in September!

    ReplyDelete