Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thankful that I have the best

My feelings are hard to describe right now,
But I'll try to tell you them, anyhow.
I'm blessed with many things you see,
For this country, in which I am free.

I'm blessed with my family, religion and,
My talents, and homeschooling (which is very grand)
This week I went to girls camp,
And although the grass was kinda damp,

We Built on our testimonies,
Which stands for BOOT camp true,
Everyone can build there knowledge,
And stand for righteousness too,

But of all the things I'm grateful for,
I don't know how else to describe,
I'm thankful for a ninja girl,
My friend whose by my side,

She knows what I like what I do what I see,
She shows me how to go, do and be,
She is exactly what I need,
My best example to succeed!

On Mondays at Family home evening,
She teaches me how to love,
She teaches me how to pray,
To our God above,

On Tuesdays she teaches me,
Responsibility,
And musical talents,
With piano planets!

On Wednesdays of old,
She taught me how to glow,
And to shine and do more,
Master class was never bore!

But Wednesdays of today,
She shows me how to play,
With everyone of our age or not,
And kindness never to fought,

Thursdays was art where she showed me,
How to take beauty and arise and be,
An artist of colors and beauty,
She is such a cutie!

Fridays she would show me how to sing,
With flying colors and blend,
She would sing with the beauty of the whole choir,
Happiness she would send,

Special Saturday service and,
Swimming, games which were just grand,
We'd still have our fun of course,
Everyday fun at a fun source,

Sunday we see each other,
At hymns, hymns and M's,
This is why I am so glad,
I have a ninja friend!

She teaches me so much you see,
No matter where we are,
She is the very best friend I have,
The very best by far.

Can you see why?
I hope you will try,
And I hope that each of you,
Will have a very special friend,

Who loves you,
Very true.
Just as I,
Love each of you.
-Dassia :D

1 comment:

  1. Dassia! That was so sweet! I was smiling through that whole poem! Thank you! That totally made my entire day!!
    You are the best!
    Man, am I grateful that you are my friend!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete