Thursday, June 27, 2013

A birthday party I'll write s'more for you!

Hurry hide behind this big tree,
I think he is coming Is that who I see,
Lets sneak around like spies and wait for them to notice,
I think they already did, they are pointing at us,

Ninjas here! Run run run,
And good news, she brought her gun!
This party is so much fun!
And goodies too yum, yum, yum.

I will eat this in one whole bite,
Trust me, that was quite a fright,
And these things too, like flowers in hair,
That too did give me a scare,

Then have another cupcake,
BAM! In his eye?!?
I am sure he felt like,
He was ready to cry,
(because who would want frosting,
in there eye?!)

We play some missionary tag,
Which was kinda tricky,
Boys like the girls chasing them?!?
That is very icky.

I don't feel so good,
Kaiden what did you do?
To those perfectly yummy yum yum,
Perfect delish, food?

Lets go see the water fall!
And although it's not that high,
We can slide down it,
If only we try,

We did that for a while,
I held all they're things,
Nic got his blood on Josee,
The birds scattered with there wings,

That's all I think you want to know,
About that crazy day,
But don't worry,
There is still more to say:

Rrrring! Rrrring!
Hello? Were at your house!
Really? Oh were at yours,
Stay right there, that's your chore!

Finally were all,
Going to the right place,
At the same time,
Were drifting off into space,

TWC was so much fun!
TWC yum yum yum,
But Ninja threw away chocolate,
Is that a sin? Not one bit! (yes it is)

We got prizes and learned about writing,
Everything was very exciting,
I want to write more and more,
For no longer has it any bore.
-Dassia

No comments:

Post a Comment