Friday, June 7, 2013

Over flowing

Hey guys! So I have while bunches of little rhymes that I decided to put into one post there all really random and fun. Hope you enjoy them!!

For Donovan

At the begining of the year Donovan asked me to write a poem, in which everyother word rhymed. So here it is although it's short it's another nonsence poem so guess what it means :D

Go, lets, show, set's,
Fish, sale, wish, wale,
Tree, climb, me, sign,
Be, while, see, mile,

Love, kind, above, bind,
Sing, try, bling! buy, 
Smile, and, while, sand,
that's, bend, bats, end!!
-Dassia :D

It's All a Choice

I was sick for a few days but now I'm better!

Trying to get comfortable,
With little movements I moan,
I feel gross, awful, and bored,
As I toss and turn and groan.

Ugh! Why am I feeling all this?
Well as some of you might guess,
I have a terrible awful cold,
And while I'm sick I feel like mold.
-Dassia! :D

Eureka!

This is actually a song but......

The cycles, water, plant and rock,
Learn about numbers on the clock,
Fibonaccis yes it's true,
Days of creation, that too!

Oh, oh, oh, eureka! Eureka!
Math is fun oh,
Eureka! I like math and science too,
It is so fun to do,

Logic puzzles every week,
Story time you just can't beat
CPR, just incase,
Wether station, don't be late!

It is eureka! Eureka!
Math is fun oh,
Eureka! I like math and science too,
It is so fun to do!

Even though it is confusing,
Math is also amusing,
Math plus vanguard equals fun,
Planets rotating around the sun,

It is eureka! Eureka!
Math is fun oh
Eureka!
I like math and science too,
Math is so fun to do!

-Dassia!

What do you do?

What do you do? 
When your world comes crashing down around you?
What do you say?
When you want to run away?

What do you do when there's not even one hope left?
Whether it be sickness, sorrow, or death.



What can you do? 
What can you say?
When everything's ruined that day,
Just pray.
-Dassia! :D

MEGAN

Miraculous God hear me pray,
Eternally love us day to day,
God, our father, help me to give,
Answers to others, and the best way to live,
Now I thank Thee Lord for blessings galore,
    (I had to add an extra "I" in)
I'll wait for Thy Son to knock at my door!

That's all for now!!!
-Dassia! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Its like I just read a mix of awesomeness!
    That was one cool jumble of poems! :D!

    ReplyDelete