Friday, April 5, 2013

Yummy Yummy Things

There are these things called yeyow gwapes,
They are delicious, but my stomach aches!
I'm sure they are so bad for you,
Especially at the bottom, the stuff like glue!

Oh boy! I can't stop eating them!
That's weird now I'm craving them!
How can I stop eating yeyow gwapes?
They are so bad is it too late?

Instead I will eat chocolate cake,
And chocolate chips that's are so great,
So yummy is chocolate of any kind,
But it makes me hyper not good to un-wind

What about those Easter chicks?
Those marshmallow things so yummy to lick,
Or maybe I will roast them over a fire,
That's what I learned on Friday at choir,

What other things are yummy to bake?
Like cookies or pie or even cheesecake!
How in the world do you choose?
It just depends on your point of view!

Yummy yum yummy!
Yummy yum yum!
What a selection to choose from!
Frosting, wiped cream on cakes of crumbs!

Okay I guess I like healthy things too :)
And I'm thankful for them, it's not just eww!
Like fruits and veggies are you?
And for the yummy things wahoo!!

2 comments: