Saturday, April 13, 2013

Beautiful Springy Summer Day!

I guess the spring is rubbing off and us, because there is a lot of happy bright fun poems going on :)... that's a good thing.

You know those days,
Where you walk out side,
Where you smile at the sun,
Leave worries behind,



Where the sun is shining,
Sit-in' in the shade of a tree,
Writing this poem,
Relaxed and care free!



The music of nature,
Floating on a breeze,
You watch the clouds,
And do as you please.



The grass so green,
The sky oh so blue,
When you let the beauty
Of the world surround you,



Everything is perfect,
It can't get any better,
You hear the birds tweet
And rustle their feathers,



Those days when you,
Feel the mist on your face,
Of a great blue waterfall,
You just want to embrace!



Colorful life,
That's sweet not sour,
Great happy times,
Smelling a flower,



Trees, plant's, flowers and more,
How can anything be a bore?
Were so blessed by the things we can see,
It was all created for you and for me!



I want to sit and be thankful,
Day in and day out,
Everything I'm blessed with,
Makes me want to shout:

"Hooray! For the world!"
Each big thing and small,
Hooray! For everything I am,
I'm thankful for it all!
~Dassia :D

2 comments: