Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy? Happy!

Sometimes things get ruff,
And instead of work I bluff,
I tell my self no! And make a fit,
Nope! There's no way that I can do it!

How in the world do others keep a smile on?
All the day and night while long
When you have so much stuff to do,
And it's impossibly hard too,
What oh what oh what do you do?
When you feel sad, week and blue?

How do you keep on going?
When storms are brewing and blowing?
How do you keep you temper inside?
When tears are coming, there about to arrive!



When nothing else will work,
You want to sit in a hole and shirk,
When life just isn't going your way,
Well friend there's only one thing to do. Pray.

You feel like you have absolutely no friends?
When the Lord and Savior will be yours until the end!
He's on your side no matter what!
Now what do you think of that?!

How wonderfully incredibly blessed we are!
Truly we are, by amazingly far!
With the sun shining through are window, and a smile on our face,
I can't think of anything else I'd want or to be another place!

I'm thankful for the flowers, the wind blowin' through my hair,
My eyes that see a bird over head yes just there!
For great friends, and mentors, for music too!
For care free days, with the sky so blue,



Holy cow!
Oh wow!
I'm so glad
Not anymore sad,

Who cares if I have more work then I feel I can do,
Piano too hard? Let me give you a clue,
That Sister Edwards gave me and you,
Be thankful and smile, be cheerful and,
Soon you will find your more then just glad,



You will be relived and refreshed,
I can change the world I am so blessed!
There is no way we can be sad!
Life's so good I can not be mad!

Oh that I could climb to a high up place,
And shout to the world with a smile on my face,
This isn't such a bad world unless we make it so!
Oh if we would all be thankful, don't you know,



But alas, we all must learn on our own,
We must on our own learn and grow,
So let me tell you it is true,
We can all be happy after we feel blue.
All we have to do is try,
It's always a good time!

Life's a happy song,
Let's sing it all day long!
Keep a smile on your face,
Make the world a better place!
-Dassia!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I really like the line:
    Be thankful, and smile, be cheerful and
    Soon you will find you're more than just glad.
    So much truth in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great job! This is one of your best ones yet! (And it involves one of my favorite things :)...)

    Keep up the good work!
    -Carmody

    ReplyDelete