Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Things I Appreciate:

When I get up in the morning,

And yawn and look about,

I'm grateful for the things I see,

That make we want to shout.


How blessed I am for everything,

Each thing big or small.

There's many things to appreciate,

And I'm thankful for them all!


I'm thankful for my house,

And my family so kind,

I'm thankful for car's and bikes

And airplanes in the sky!


For socks and shoes and more,

And good books for sure!

For beds, friends and fruit,

And babies so cute!


For animals at the zoo,

I'm thankful for me and you!

For clean running water,

For pot's and there potters.


For plants and trees,

For prayer on my knees

For the Holy Spirit,

And for the ability to hear it!


What else am I thankful for?

Do you want to know or am I a bore?

I could go on and on and on,

An this poem could get really long :)


So I'll end on one sweet note,

Who on water could float with no boat?

I'm thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ,

For it was He who gave me the gift of my life.
-Dassia :D

2 comments:

  1. So much truth in this poem! Thank you for sharing it at VG!
    ~Snickerdoodle

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS AWESOME!! This blog is awesome! you guys are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete