Friday, April 5, 2013

My Redeemer

(I took this from the song "I know that my redeemer lives" and changed it up a little)
I know, that my Redeemer lives,
Oh sweet the Joy this sentence gives,
He lives to hear my souls complaint,
I'm glad I am a later day saint.

He lives to grant me rich supply,
His atonement lets me retry,
He lives my prophet priest and king,
My shelter, underneath his wing.

He lives all blessings to impart,
He lives to calm my troubled heart,
He lives all glory to his name,
He lives, and loves us all the same.

He lives my kind wise Heavenly friend,
He tells us all to give and lend,
He smiles upon us, erases my fears,
He lives to wipe away my tears,

He lives and I shall conquer death,
For He lives and grants me daily breath,
He lives, my mansion to prepare,
He lives to bring me safely there,

He lives I choose to follow Him,
By doing so I'll surely win!
He lives to guide me with His light,
He leads me on to the path so bright,

He lives all glory to His name!!!!!
He lives and He deserves all fame!!!
His whole life He did not but give,
I know that my Redeemer lives!!
~Dassia

2 comments: