Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Faith

Questions running round and round,
Answers that aren't really sound,
In which direction are we bound?
Can you find the vision?

There are things that we don't know,
Where are we now-where should we go?
And then which path should we follow?
Can you find the vision?

Who am I, who are we?
Which path is right for me to see?
And who should I decide to be?

I feel more lost as time goes on,
Is this right or is this wrong?
Oh can you hear my song?
What is my personal vision?

Nothing was clear,
Confusion was near,
Now light is here.
For now I can hear.

My vision is not quite all here.
But I find pieces here and there,
They come to me on wind and air,
I am finding vision.

Not all ideas are sound or safe,
But I will go on wings of faith,
When answers come I'm not dismayed.
I am finding vision.

God knows what's best for me,
He knows just who I should be,
With His vision I can see.
The vision, yes I have found the vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment