Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Going crazy

Hey guys! So we were pretty tired yesterday and wrote some poetry for you to enjoy!

John goes to the pond
At the pond he was fond
Of a duck named Sond
Who had her own wand

Megan came to the pond
And got mad at John for being fond
At the duck named Sond
Who had her own wand

Jordan came to the pond
And laughed at John for being fond
At the duck named Sond
Who had her own wand

And then Jordan died
And nobody cried
Because the duck lied
About being high

Isaiah came to the pond
And laughed ‘cause Jordan died
‘Cause Jordan became fond
Of Sond because she lied

Then John and Megan left
Isaiah put Jordan on a shelf
And Sond made friends with an elf
Then Jordan laughed at himself

The elf was a snake. Duh.
Who ate a cake. bub
With a rake. No
That’s so fake. Yo!

This poem’s not over
Jordan ate a rover
In a field of clovers
In a city called Dover

John came back
To have a snack
With the Pack
And Megan liked that

The duck named Sond
Found another duck pond
With a duck named Bill
Who had a short will

Then Kena showed up
When the sun came up
And she went up
And this line ends with “up”

Then she ate a cup
And she ate a pup
And then she said “Yup”
And then “Whats up”

This poem’s almost over
Not really though, ‘cause the rover
Drove into a clover
In a city named Dover

Jordan came back
To have a snack
With the Pack
And Megan liked that

Then John went back
To the pond in black
With a beard and a sack
And kicked Jordan’s back

Jordan fell into the pond
With a duck named Sond
And a duck named Bill
Who had a short will

Then Jordan died again
And no one cried again
‘Cause Sond lied again
And Bill got high again

Okay, lets end this poem
With some cake
Then see a Samoan
With a rake

NEXT!

I woke up on Monday
After it was Sunday
I was not ill
I took no pill

I got in the car
And rode on the tar
To a pretty girls camp
Without my lamp

The first day there was a dance
I saw a lot of ants
I had some fun
And saw the Sun

I went to the dance
There were lots of ants
I “wore” some pants
When I went to the dance

We all were glad,
Isaiah was rad
John was mad
Megan was sad

NEXT!

We had a meeting today,
About having a say,
In our Vanguard group
We had no soup

We all made a loop
After talking about love soup
So let’s sing a song
About a Chinese gong

Megan is a girl
Her boyfriends name is earl
He has a pet curl
That came off of a pearl (named curl)

We went on a trek
And met a guy named beck
We saw lots of ants
On john’s pants

Lets play a game
And go insane
John is a boy
And loves soy

Jda;lksjdf;lakjsd;f
The end

NEXT!

Megan has a boyfriend
His name is not Jordan
His name is Earl
His hair’s in a curl

John is in love
He gave her a dove
She gave him a shove
It was all for love

What’s her name?
I can’t tell you
It will bring me fame,
But I can’t smell a shoe

The end!

4 comments:

  1. What's weird is I've already heard a lot of this before... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tired is an understatement

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! :D OK, I have an idea. We should do each of these for a Symphonics Showcase skit. I think it'd be so funny... :D

    ReplyDelete