Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wide, wonder, world.

Big, beautiful, blue,
Terrific, trustable, true,
Lovely, light, land,
Bright, busy, band,

Amazing, art, and,
Glorious, grateful, grand,
Helpful, holy, hooray!
Talented, tell, today!

Wonderful, well, wise,
Yummy, yes, yise,
Friendly, faithful, flag,
Nice, neat, no nag,

This is what earth used to be,
Why can't it be really free?
Why oh why can't it go back? 
I know exactly what it lacks.

I cant wait till Christ comes here,
I can't wait to have him neer,
When the lion lies down with the lamb,
Etarnal forever with my fam.

Mini-Moo


7 comments:

  1. I really like this one! It has beautiful thoughts in it. Thanx for posting it.
    -Jemison Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was fun to come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful! And full of truth! Thanks for putting your good thought into words.
      -Snickerdoodle

      Delete
  3. It's soooooo awesome! I just have a question: what's a yipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, I just put it in because I couldn't find anything to rhyme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! There is nothing wrong with making up words! I love it!

    ReplyDelete