Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Silence in Space

"The sun, the moon, and all the stars,
The earth, the comets and also mars!
The big bright beautiful space,
The wonder and excitement it makes!

Everything is always turning,
Everything is always whirring,
Everything is always burning,
Everything takes so much learning!

All the planets all since birth,
Mercury and Venus and then Earth,
Mars, and then Jupiter, and then Saturn,
Uranus, Neptune, its all a pattern,

My Very Excellent Mother,(whose excellent indeed)
Just Served Us nachos(when Pluto was here we weren't in need)...
Of pizza cheese,
And bread sticks please!

They all are made of different things,
They all are round and some have rings,
They all are named after a god,
...or then at least vicea versea, :)

When people talk about space,
Like they have seen the earths face,
I don't know how they get it strait,
Was Venus made of gas? Or the moon?
(You know that one?!
Jk I know it too :))

Some constellations,
Make-up the population,
Of the Earth,
Once again, all since birth

I like to think of planets,
Just sitting in the Blackness,
Of shooting stars,
That don't make scars,

Of things they can become,
Of things they can become,

Sometimes I just am so amazed I sit in silent space,
My mind is turning through the stars a planet it makes,
Space is silent siting there,
The milky way is not so bare,

The universe!
Right from the first,
Its big and bright and amazing!
It makes no such thing as paraphrasing!

Its there! something you can depend on,
But not! Its wide and big and like a song,
Its truly one of Gods creations,
Its like a big wonderful Illustration!

I sit and think all these thinks,
And what A lot of thinks methinks
As I sit with a wondrous face,
As I sit in silent Space."
-Dassia

No comments:

Post a Comment