Thursday, January 23, 2014

What would cousin Ann do?

Have you ever been in trouble?
In a hurry? In a double?

What do you do, when you're in a fix,
What can you do, for a problem like this?

Well let me tell you, a little solution,
To your problem, I may have a conclusion,

Just ask yourself a little question: 
And use this, my small suggestion:

What would cousin Ann say?
What is cousin Ann's way?

What would cousin Ann do?
And really, would it be true?

"But wait!" you say "who is cousin Ann?"
"You'll love her" I say "She's my # 1 fan!"

In understood Betsy, you'll read about her too,
A fictional character, who knows what to do.

And then, whenever you're really in trouble,
Ask "what would she do to get out of this struggle?"

Trust me, it helps. I've tried it myself!
So don't forget, putting it on the shelf.

And ask yourself what she would do,
And what wonderful things she would pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment