Thursday, November 7, 2013

Writing it down. (part one)

Sorry if this doesn't make and sense guys I just wrote this all right now and I needed to get my feelings out. :)

I'm feeling silly, worried, scared,
I don't know how to say it,
I feel just about to explode,
I just want to give up and quit.

I need to write my feelings down,
I need to get it out,
This might not even rhyme or stuff,
Who cares I cry and pout.

I feel sick and dumb and sad,
Does everyone feel this way?
Why can't the world just end!
I can't get through today!

Tears running down my cheeks,
And my face is blotchy red,
Why can't I be excited?
I wanna go back to bed!

I try positive words,
Nothing seems to work,
I need to see my friends!
And not feel like a jerk.

Is there a cure, I feel alone,
I don't know what to do,
I feel so overwhelmed with stuff,
I'm sagging down not being true,

I try service, nothing helps,
I just want to scream and yell,
Then suddenly I pop and scream,
You guys are all just so plain mean!

I didn't mean it,
I love them all,
But it popped out,
And now they all,

Are angry too,
What have I done?
Moms in a rage,
This won't be fun.

Now it's 7:34,
We haven't spoken since then,
What oh what should I do?
Keep writing with my pen?

But why it won't do any good.
Why can't I be sweet and kind?
I should have never acted up,
So now I change my mind.

Hopefully it will blow over tomorrow,
But if not I have a mess to fix,
Of course I do any way,
Not good or better-best.

1 comment:

  1. Dear sweet one...don't give up! So many people love, admire and respect you! Not because you are perfect (who is?) but because your heart is good. Because your spirit shines, just like the sun peeking out through the stormy clouds. Be patient with yourself. It is Satan who tells you to give up, not your Father who loves you.

    Thank you also for sharing such a personal struggle in such a touching way. I am inspired that you would use writing for one of its many superb uses. I had a bishop recommend using writing to help emotionally after my son died. It can really help...Love you!

    ReplyDelete