Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Singing in the Rain and Sun

On the left side is the real version of the song "Singing in the rain" And the other side is the version Dassia and I made up:



I'm singing in the rain        I'm singing in the sun
Just singing in the rain     Just singing in the sun
What a glorious feelin'      What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again                 We're havin' such fun.
I'm laughing at clouds       Twinkle little sun,
So dark up above             Twinkle little sun.
The sun's in my heart   Get on with your shine,
And I'm ready for love    You're doing just fine!
Let the stormy clouds chase  You're a big ball of Gass
Everyone from the place     A huge burning mass!
Come on with the rain      You help us live and grow
I've a smile on my face     Thats why we love you so.
I walk down the lane          You give us much light.
With a happy refrain         And the moon when its night.
Just singin',                      Just singin'
Singin' in the rain            Singin' in the sun.


Dancin' in the rain        When you wish upon a star.
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah  It doesn't matter who you are.
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah    Just shine like the sun,
I'm happy again!             Your light for everyone
I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain!  Keep shinin' shinin' like the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Yup! It was a little crazy...But only a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so creative! I wish I could've been there to see it performed live!

    Love you girls!
    -JS

    ReplyDelete