Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Loved or Feared?

Is it better to be loved?
Or better to be feared?
Do I like to have lot's of friends?
Or people say: "Oh don't go near!"

It is nice to be loved,
For friends can help you,
And you might have a chance,
Against people who hate too.

But when you are feared,
Whether your great or small,
They won't come near you,
For fear of it all.

But how lonely to be feared,
No Allies and no foes,
No one to really talk to,
Off on your own.

Would I like to be loved?
Or would I like to be feared?
I'd like to be loved,
Or else it'd bring me to tears!

But maybe as they say,
It's better to be feared!
It's better to be frightening,
And bring others to tears!!

We always have enemies,
They don't usually like us,
Is it better to be feared?
Or loved and have their trust?

I think it depends on the times,
And where you are, what your doing,

Some places I'm loved,
And some I'm feared.
And some I'm just,
Really, really weird!

So it depends
But over all,
I'd rather be loved,
Then go down and fall.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Great thoughts Dassia! I love the way you put that!

    ReplyDelete