Saturday, September 21, 2013

ALL Me!

Do you ever wonder who your true self is?
Your absolutely genuine YOU?
I know I'v wondered, and I'm still,
Trying to find out, which me is true.

I act different around different people...
So which one is the real me?
I sometimes can't decide how to act either...
Which me can I be to truly be free?

I have different aspects to myself....
Happy, goofy, serious, sad....
Joyful, loyal, mysterious, mad...
Wacky, weird, or just plain rad!

I think and think....which one's me?
It's so hard to tell! Why can't I see?
But wait.........AH-HA! I know now!
ALL of these things I can be! Yipee!

But when I'm focusing on others.
And always choosing the right,
Then my BEST happy self,
Is fully come to light. :)








2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yup, yup, yup. You are your own happy self! And I think I've seen you as all of those: Happy, goofy, serious, sad....

    Joyful, loyal, mysterious, mad...

    Wacky, weird, or just plain rad! :) lol <3. Great job.

    ReplyDelete