Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Best Creation of All!

Yesterday we had a fun time at the park together and we found these poofy trees the snickerdoodle loves so much! We took some pictures and I had to share!!

Marshmallow, pop corn, cotton balls,
Slowly sweetly, each petal falls,
Slowly gliding to the ground.
Falling all, us around.
Poof poof poofy! I love these awesome trees!
Poof poof poofy! Floating in the breeze,
The only problem with them is your allergies!
In that case all they do is make you sneeze and sneeze!
 There poof poof poofy! 
I want to squeeze them tight.
Poof poof poofy!
They are poofy pretty and white!
With all these trees around me am I in Heaven?
All of these trees all five, six or seven,
Have I fallin' into a cloud, or in something silky smooth,
Just the way the petals fall gently carefully move.
On a beautiful day such beautiful trees,
With no care in the world we just do as we please,
What a beautiful moment to share together,
With a warm day, what perfect wether!
Petals falling all around us,
A river flowing through,
A hidden trail and after all,
A perfect day, I'm with you!
-Dassia

1 comment:

  1. I loved those pictures and 'seeing' you guys again! What beautiful trees, too. :)

    ReplyDelete