Monday, December 1, 2014

For a Friend

I just wanted to thank my amazing friend Dassia for the example and friend she's been to me. Her rasillience and love for the gospel can't help but touch the lives of everyone she meets. :)

Colorful, shining, happy friend.
I've never heard her once offend.

Good example, always kind.
Friends like these are hard to find.

Her potential, fully living.
Super sweet and always giving.

Humble servant of the Lord.
Dear to all, frankly adored.

Seeking truth and doing right.
A beacon of the brightest light.

A loving heart, a smiling face
A being of God's cleansing grace.

An open mind and willing hands.
Accomplishing the Lords commands.

Beautiful friend, I want you to
Know that I, a friend, love you!


1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful!! Thank you so, so, so much! You are a wonderful friend and example to me. Love you so much!! -Dassia

    ReplyDelete