Sunday, December 14, 2014

Being Sick :P

My head hurts my back aches,
My nose is running everywhere!
My eyes sting, my ears ring,
I'm late and I don't really care,

My feet are cold, my head is hot,
My throat feels worse then anything,
My cough is horse, I cannot breath!
I can't talk, let alone sing!!

Swallowing hurts really bad,
My hair is tangled up in knots,
No position is comfortable,
Not being sick? It really rocks!

My bed is awful, so is the couch,
I don't want to watch a movie,
Don't make me talk or yell or shout!
Music doesn't help me feel groovy,

When will I feel how I used to feel?
When will this horrible stuff go away?
When will my throat go back to normal,
The only comfort now, is to pray. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I'm so sorry your sick!
    I wondered where you were at seminary today. :(
    Get well soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete