Thursday, November 6, 2014

In the Autumn Twilight

Walking, and thinking
In the autumn twilight,
While through the soft clouds
The moon shines so bright.

Breathing the crisp air,
I stop and just listen
As the fading glow,
Of the streets glisten.

The breeze rushes past
Rustling all of the trees.
I hear the nice crunch
As I step on leaves.

Looking at the sky,
I see the star filled night.
Glowing, gleaming, bright
Like pinpricks of light

The moon seems to tell
All the starts seem to sing.
The trees seem to be
Softly whispering.

They all seem to try
To show and remind me
Of something beyond
Somewhere, somebody.

Creation itself
Emulates the love
Of The creator
Who lives up above.

It all seems as though
Nature puts and resets
Me back to focus
To see, grasp, and get.

To see clear again
And gladly recognize
All the joy within
Blessings in disguise.



1 comment: