Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pumpkin pie!

Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin pie.
Thanksgiving dinner is very nigh.
I'm so excited! I can't wait to try
The pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin pie!

In fourteen ninety two,
Culumbus sailed the ocean blue.
Thank goodness he did it too,
For now me and you,
Can gobble up and try,
The pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin pie!

But we should also be thankful for other things too
Like clothes and hats and blankets and shoes.
And family and homes and light bulbs lit.
And of course you can't forget the chocolate!

Give thanks for pilgrims and their courage to try
Give thanks for Squanto who helped them get by.
Give thanks that we can happily try
The pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin pie!

To live in America is a wonderful thing.
It makes me want to hop up and sing.
"Oh beautiful for spacious skies!
Thanks so much for pumpkin pie!"

So many people cant have pumpkin pies.
I think its time to open our eyes.
Give thanks! Give thanks! For we are blessed.
Give thanks that we do have the best!

Some times I think we get stuck up greedy
And don't even think one bit of the needy!
So give thanks, give thanks, that you and I
Can taste such a thing as pumpkin pie!

There is so much to be thankful for,
But I must say it one time more,
I'm so excited I can't wait to try,
The pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin pie!




how-to-draw-pumpkin-pie.png.jpg

-Snickerdoodle





No comments:

Post a Comment