Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Seventh Poem

Try to guess what this one means! Its a longer one....

"My stomach is lurching,
I make my self walk in,
I hop up and down,
And my head starts to spin.
I think others are feeling the same exact way,
For we all bite our lips and hop hop away,

Then suddenly this very scary guy, beckons us in,
And we hope he's not trying to make us all cry,
And we hope he's not trying to make us all die!
Then thunder and lightning!
We all close our eyes,
We all shut our ears and start humming for our lives!

La la la la la,
We can't hear any sound,
La la la la la,
We walk and run around,

Then suddenly, the very scary man,
Shows us somewhere else to stand,
Then we go...In
My stomach starts to...Spin.

Scary things,
we say goodbye.
They tell us we'll all surely die.

Up up and away,
We see the stars
And I think that they might shoot us to mars.

Then my stomach was in my lungs,
For up in the air we hung,
And we weren't in the air for long,
And no one was singing a song,
For our voices were doing much more then singing,
We were screaming and screaming and screaming and screaming!

We were speeding the opposite of up,
And it seemed that it would never stop,
But it did,
And we grinned.

We went out laughing and smiling and talking,
And we said to each other,
That wasn't too shocking!"
-Snikerdoddle



1 comment: