Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Forth Poem

I start to get ready but I just can't breathe,
I walk and I heave and my breath starts to leave,
I try to sit still but against my own will.
I'm sitting and waiting and praying alright,
when it's my turn I just loose my sight!
The lights are shining oh so so so bright!
But slowly so slowly I gain back my sight,
And all of a sudden I breathe without heaving,
I see and I breathe and I don't wish to leave,
I'm normal so normal on the stage.

Life is a stage, and a long one,
We just have to walk right across,
But along the way we stumble and sway,
And some of us even get lost!
But if we pray  as we stumble and sway,
We'll get through all right you'll see,
So pray, pray, pray, pray, each and every day,
And you'll get through all right!
-Mini-Moo

6 comments:

  1. I really like this one! I love the message in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can you guess which play this is about? We did it not that long ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it .. STAGE FRIGHT!!! Sorry I have 't been on yet, but all the poems I've read so far are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH...I know! It's the Tempest! Am I right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your both right, it is the Tempest and the stage fright that I always get, that goes away :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete