Sunday, January 4, 2015

The secret staircase.

Based on a true story.

In the closet there's a door,
Its shut very tight,
Its way in the back,
Where there's not a lot of light.

By the door there's a switch,
So I switched the light on,
Then I opened the door,
To see what is going on.

The door creaked open,
And I looked around the corner,
A secret little staircase,
Appeared to my horror,

Curiosity over took me,
Up the stairs I snuck,
To find out what was up there,
Hoping I had some luck,

The ceiling was so low,
but I could jump so high,
Because what I found up there,
Was a total surprise.

A small trampoline,
I could not ever see why,
For you'd hit your head so fast,
If you tried to jump and fly.

So I snuck back down the stairs,
And shut the door back tight,
And switched the light back off,
And kept it out of sight.

1 comment: