Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy birthday, for a friend :)

A friend like me,
Needs a friend like you,
For the things we see,
And the things we do.
We'll work together,
And we'll understand,
That we, forever,
Can always stand :)

Thank you for everything,
That you inspire,
From poetry to camping,
Sitting 'round the fire.
From piano to plays,
And eating our dinner,
And all the birthdays,
We are the winners!

You show me all,
The possibilities,
That I could learn from,
And fulfill my dreams.
Your the best,
That I could ask for,
I love you lots,
I'd never want more.

Never forget,
Who you are,
You are special,
You are a star.
So thanks again,
And now I'll say,
Have a very,
Happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Thanks Dassia! (Sorry this thank-you is kind of late) This totally made my whole birthday! It was like the delicious frosting on the cupcake of my day.
    Thanks for your sweet spritit and loyal friendship! It means a lot, and I am a waaay different person because of you!
    You influence so many for the better and I see it all the time.
    Oh, and thanks for the presents! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete