Thursday, June 26, 2014

So Strange

I will not go to bed!
I stubbornly refuse!
Don't dare try to make me,
You'll just set off my fuse!

I'll just stay up reading.
Won't let you turn lights off.
I'll protest, you know it!
I'm not afraid to skoff.

10-ish hours later:

Please don't make me get up!
My bed's so cozy-warm!
The pillow over head
Signals a whiny storm.

You don't want to mess with
A person who must soon
Face the horrid fate
Of going out the room.

Few minuets later:

I can't wait for breakfast!
It better be made soon!
I can already taste
The flavors on my spoon!

Hurry up already!
I'm practically starved!
I'm sure to waste away,
If soon it it isn't served.

Few minuets later:

Eeeew! What is this stuff?
I surely can't eat this!
I'm actually not hungry.
This all is just a mess!

It looks like a monkey
Did something on my plate
And decorated it,
With pure disgust and fate!

Couple hours later:

Aaaargh! I hate my chores!
I will not clean my room!
I'm practically a slave!
(Don't tell I hid the broom).

No body even cares
That all I do is work
I can't wait for my free time!
I say, as I just shirk.

Few hours later:

Finally I am free!
I've done my chores and skills,
But I'm starting to think
I wish there was "Bored pills".

For I'm so very bored!
I don't know what do do.
I slump around the house,
Not having any clue.

Few minutes later:

Then I start to wonder
At all my foolishness.
Why don't I ever just
Make up my mind of this?

What DO I really want?
I see a need for change.
It all just makes me think
Human beings are so strange.











1 comment: