Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Ride of Realization.

This is what I call a fuzzy poem. :) Its kind of different and strange, and sort of a nonsense poem, but I think when you think about it and take it to heart, you can find your own meaning in it.
Hope you enjoy!

My head turns like a fareswheel,
I can't seem to tell what's real.
What is the recipe
To a strong willed soul?

Life is just a rollercoaster
Going far, or coming closer.
Where will it all take me?
I'm sure I don't know.

* Rushing through the crouds
My mind is in the clouds.
Happiness can seem thin
The world tells me so.

Time keeps flying, never stopping
Sort of like my thoughts are popping.
What am I to do or say?
What is friend or foe?

Is truth just a merry go round?
Circling and hopeless sounds?
Magic never seemed so fake
And yet so real and slow.

 *Rushing through the crouds
My mind is in the clouds.
Happiness can seem so thin
The world tells me so.

At the peak of desperation
To find the track of consolation.
The ride of realization
Came easy some how.

Truth lights up the road to peace
And love will make all your fear cease.
If you take time to get free
From all sin and sorrow.

*Rushing through the crouds
My mind is in the clouds.
Happiness can always win
As long as you still know.







1 comment:

  1. That was really deep. We talked about a lot of stuff like this at youth conference, so it made a connection for me! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete