Thursday, April 10, 2014

What God is All About.


As I look around
I listen to the sounds
And feel the nice cool breeze
And smell the blooming trees.

I think about this world
The wonders it does hold
The evidences seen
Of our creating King.

Every small detail
Everything can tell
And testify of Christ
And all His glorious might

When I think about His love
And all He did for us
I want to shout and share
This truth for all to hear.

Then I do realize
That If I really try
I can spread this joy
For others to enjoy!

I can share the truths
Of God's love upon the earth
Through talents and through gifts,
I'll give cheer and hope and lifts.

The discovery I've made
Therefore does indicate
God's love for us was shown
And that we can make it known!

It's exciting to think
That we can be the link
For others to find out
What God is all about.

(I feel like that when we learn to be grateful for the earth we must show that gratitude and not only take care of what He has given us, but I believe it is our responsibility and privilege to share that love with others, through the talents and gifts the Lord has given us. :)


1 comment:

  1. Snickerdoodle!!!! I love it!! Wow, I read it after the poem I wrote for vanguard and...well.. :D Great minds think alike, but yours is just plain amazin!

    ReplyDelete