Thursday, March 20, 2014

Christ's Love For Me

The struggles of life,
My imperfections,
The sorrows and grief,
The loss of directions.

The confusion and darkness,
The world full of fears,
The empty scared feeling,
While holding back tears,

No one to turn to,
Am I all alone?
Who is there for me?
What help can you loan?

I must not forget,
My elder brother,
My Savior and Friend,
Who for me will cover,

Because Jesus is my judge.
He will help me though,
Jesus is my judge,
And He will help me do,
What I need to do.

When the end is so near,
And temptations are trying,
No love, only fear,
When I'm tired of crying,

When I need some help,
When I need some cheering,
Who will be there?
When hopes disappearing.

Hope is not lost,
Love will be found,
Sorrow and sin,
Will be thrown on the ground!

Because Jesus is my judge,
He is my Redeemer,
Jesus is my judge,
He will help me become cleaner,

Jesus is my friend,
He will help me to soar,
Jesus is my Judge,
Jesus is my rock floor.
If I open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment