Sunday, December 22, 2013

Love


Wandering in a snowy storm
Looking around, for something warm.
Inside it's just the same as out.
Cold, dark, cloudy, doubt.

Isn't this the Christmas season?
Where's the joy? What's the reason?
Why does every face look stressed?
It seems just a hustling bustling mess!

As you shop at the store, it's just chaos.
The look in ones eyes, just seems so lost.
As people rush and rush all around,
And it seems it's all just noisy sounds.

Isn't this the time for cheer?
Why do I, and all, appear ,
So anxious, and so angry? Why?
What do we lack, the world and I?

I walk around, with heavy heart.
Not feeling, happy, not feeling smart.
But what's that I see before me?
Is that the seen of the nativity?

As I gaze into the statues eyes,
I look hard, and realize.
They have a special thing called LOVE
A special gift that's from above.


That love in their countenance, I could see.
It felt so pure, and it spread to me.
That baby lying in the hay,
Had something special in His ways.

That feeling called love, was the babe himself.
He needed not worldly glory or wealth,
All He he saw we needed, He has.
The nice peaceful feeling also known as:
LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment