Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Magic on My Face

The rain is magic on my face.
I wouldn't be in any other place.
Right here right now, with only me,
So alive, and feeling free.
Rain Photo
Bring on the thunder, welcome the storm.
I might be cold, but I'm still warm.
The lightning brightens up the day,
In just a different sort of way.
 
The clouds are wringing out my fears.
Pouring out the sky's own tears.
Washing the world until it shines
And then the tears and light combine.
 Beautiful Rain Photo
The sun peeks out with one warm grin
The wet washed world welcomes it in.
It blankets the whole droplet land
And makes something bold and grand.
rain drops picture
A dazzling place, so vibrant green
A ready world so bright and clean.
So, bring on the thunder, bring on the rain
It sings out- Begin again!





No comments:

Post a Comment