Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ride Outside

The grass is a vibrant green.
The sky's undeniably blue.
The sun's shining bright,
Such a beautiful sight,
I'd say I'm alright, wouldn't you? 
Barefoot I go, taking it in.
Breathing the fresh morning air.
Walking along
The birds sing their song
Freeing myself from all cares.
A couple of quails paddle past
Some slimy snails slink on by
The blossoms are bright
The dew catches light
Fluffy clouds scatter all through the sky.
Under a canopy of trees
I hear the water's melodies
The vines on the wall
Invite mystery's call
New wishes and hopes fill my dreams.
Decide to live in the moment
Time doesn't matter so much.
Look at the trees!
Feel the fresh breeze!
Let go of the bustle and rush.
Why worry when there's plenty of good?
Focus on the positive side.
Sure life has tears and frowns
It has ups and downs,
But that's what makes it a ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment