Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SHINE!

The sky is not the limit,
And neither are the stars,
If you can dream it you can do it,
So dream and reach so far!

You can do it, you can shine,
Your talents are for you,
Here is where we build them,
So that is what you'll do!

This light that is inside of me,
I'm learning how to make it grow,
I know it comes from up above,
I want the world to know!!!

I feel ready to explode with truth,
Working hard, this feels so right!
Work together, to make it go,
We will shine the light!

This light that is inside me,
I know it comes from Him,
I'm learning how to make it grow,
And shine it like its always been.

I'll search for ways to lift others up up up!
And I know what I have will be enou-ou-ough!
And I know now what I'll do,
I'll shine my light now for you!

I feel ready to explode with truth,
I know what I will do,
I will radiate His lasting light, 
And shine it all for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment