Sunday, March 24, 2013

What if...

What If our noses were upside down?
Would it look like our faces were always a frown?
And how would we swim yes how?
I am so glad they are what they are now!

What if our eyes were above our eyebrows?
We'd all look insane there's no doubt!
And what good would that do us? None I'm sure!
So I'm glad eyebrows stay there! Mine and your!

What if we had 60 toes on our feet?
30 on both! Now what do you think?
Imagine the shoes! Imagine the socks!
I'm glad that our feet have less numbers then clocks!

What if we had eight legs and arms?
We'd feel like we could reach to mars!
We could milti task, but think of the shirts,
They might get in the way, there trouble lurks!

And what if we had two heads?
How in the world would you go to bed?
And two colors of hair! That would be cool!
And a second brain would be a tool!

What if we had antennas like ants!
Maybe that would make us look like plants,
We might use them a lot you know,
They might be bad though when watching a show.

What if we all had long faces?
Would it make us look like vases?
Would our eyes look longer and our noses be short?
Then from Layton to fruit heights we could transport!

Oh I'm so glad we are how we are!
Each of us different our own special star!
Our body's are amazing! Thankful for them am I,
It makes me smile, contented and sigh.

-Dassia :D

4 comments:

  1. That was one awesome poem! I read it to some of my bro. and sis. and we couldn't stop laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I had so much fun writing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That put some pretty funny pictures into my mind!! It's great! I loved it! :)
    -Carmody

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a creative way to show gratitude for the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete