Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Blog Of Random Poems

Welcome to the blog of random poems! We hope you enjoy all the poems which will be posted on this blog! Besides a blog we also have a book (not published but none the less a book!) called "The MC Poem Book". It is filled with all the poems we will be posting on this blog and more!
         As for comments on this blog . . . . After we write the poem(s) we want you to guess what each poem means/stands for so please leave your guess in the comment box and we will tell you the real answer!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait! (can I ask who else will be posting?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am a contributer:) I helped make the mc poem book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and cassia are the ones who will be posting, although if I see a poem I like on your blog I might post it on our blog :) (if your ok with it of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually i think it is outstanding post. Thank's a lot for your post. Makr David.

    ReplyDelete